Thursday, September 24th, 2015:
- Picnic at Purcell Park, Shelter 2. Begins at 5:00PM. We will have small snacks, bouncy castles for kids, Tennis, basketball, soccer, softball, and playground.
- Banquet at Festival Highlands, 1301 Carrier Drive, Harrisonburg, VA 22801. Begins at 6:30PM. There will be a speaker, great food, great company, a henna booth, and much more! Suggested $5 donation/person. Proceeds will go to Infant Care Kit Drive For Syrian Refugees
Friday, September 25th, 2015:
- Potluck Dinner at the Masjid at 6:00PM. Will have potluck Eid dinner at the Masjid @ 6:00pm (bring a dish for sharing). Will have fun activities, bouncy castles for kids, games, ping pong, etc
Saturday, September 26th, 2015:
- A trip to Shenandoah River/Lake State Park; ONE hour drive from Harrisonburg; entrance fees $5 per car. There are swimming, hiking, and open areas for sports. Bring picnic-type food for your family and for sharing (if possible).
Sunday, September 27th, 2015:
- Will be heading to Massanutten resort, 20 minutes from Harrisonburg, there is a picnic area and fun rides such as Go-karting, bumping cars, tubing, etc. ($6-8 per ride).